If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

About Audio Ad

Sorry for my broken English

Live streaming, we would want to stream the Audio Content and Audio ad serving SSAI.
Streaming server will use the Elemental Delta. SSAI that "Elemental Delta" is supported, is only Vast3 custom of Ooyala, I will use the Ooyala.
Can I stream ads of only Audio(no video ) in "Ooyala of Ad Server"?

Accepted Solutions
Ooyala Alumni (Retired)

Re: About Audio Ad

Hi Shunsuke

Thank you for contacting Ooyala’s community board. Our Player is setup to stream Video and Audio, the same with Ads, if you wish to stream audio only you will need to send it with a black screen as video or a Slate image but the format still needs to be video . Our support for audio was deprecated with our deprecation of player V2. and our Pulse Ad server does not support Audio Assets

Thank you,
Carlos

View solution in original post

All Replies
Ooyala Alumni (Retired)

Re: About Audio Ad

Hi Shunsuke

Thank you for contacting Ooyala’s community board. Our Player is setup to stream Video and Audio, the same with Ads, if you wish to stream audio only you will need to send it with a black screen as video or a Slate image but the format still needs to be video . Our support for audio was deprecated with our deprecation of player V2. and our Pulse Ad server does not support Audio Assets

Thank you,
Carlos