If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Ooyalan

Re: Android application crashes due to closed caption in V4 Ooyala player

Dear Zahid,

Could you please share the Email ID that you use for Backlot account login? Please help me with your tech support page login Email ID for me to work on the password-related issue.

Regards
Carrie

Occasional Advisor

[ Edited ]

Hi Carrie

I have sent you my email id in a private message.

Regards,

Zahid

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

GarryJoshi wrote:

Carie, I've been encountering this same android app crash error. It has been almost 2 weeks now since i've sent the cc file and error logs via email and haven't got any response from support yet :/ Can you please help me??

Just an update real quick. I'm no longer encountering the app crash upon using the Ooyala SDK v4.32.0. 

Garry Joshi

showbox.onl getmobdro.com dltutuapp.com

Ooyalan

Dear Garry,

Of course, I'll assist you with your issue. Please provide me some time to test it on my end with possible SDK versions using the embed code that you have reported. I'll quickly test it and will get back to you. If you don't see the Application crash issue in Ooyala SDK V32.0, then that would be the solution for the application. I'll check this out on my end and I'll keep you posted on the test results.

Regards
Carrie
Ooyalan

Dear Garry,

I have tested the embed code in the Ooyala SDK Version 4.32 and I see it plays well without any issues. I see the Closed Caption is working as expected, but I did notice that the Application is crashing when I press the full-screen button in Landscape mode. I couldn't reproduce the application crash with my own testing assets. 

I need to verify the asset information and CC file associated with it. I would like to access your account and need permission, if you could allow me to access your backlot account I'll troubleshoot the problem by getting into it. 

How to provide permission for your backlot account;

Login to your Backlot account -> Go to Account Tab -> Select Account Settings -> Choose unlimited from the list under Support Account Access Preferences.

Let me know once you make above changes.

Please upgrade your SDK version to SDK V4.32 which is the solution for your application crashing issue. I want to ensure that you are good and play well in SDK V4.32. Please help me with my request to sort out the issues.

Regards

Carrie

Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]

I got app crashes too but It got fixed easily by Reinstalling. I will suggest everyone to try out this method. Ooyala Player is love. 

Occasional Visitor

the best guide for all time that is very helpful for all time.

HPradip

Freedom APK Game Hacker APK

Occasional Visitor