If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Android | v4 Ooyala SDK | Volume Seekbar

[ Edited ]

Hi, 

I have integrated default skin. in our android app. i am able to see all the buttons, but when i press volume button, i am not able to see volume seekbar, though its controls are working fine. Please see the screenshot below

Can you please let me know, whats wrong with it?

Waiting for your reply. 

thanks,

Aleem

volume_seek_bar_not_available.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Ooyalan

Re: Android | v4 Ooyala SDK | Volume Seekbar

Hi Aleem,

Such icon should be pulled from the icon resources of the SDK. Can I ask you to take our Skin SDK sample app as a reference?: https://github.com/ooyala/android-sample-apps/tree/stable/OoyalaSkinSampleApp

If you'd like us to take a look at your skin files to try to spot the issue, please feel free to open a support ticket.

Regards,

Ana

View solution in original post

All Replies
Ooyalan

Hi Aleem,

Such icon should be pulled from the icon resources of the SDK. Can I ask you to take our Skin SDK sample app as a reference?: https://github.com/ooyala/android-sample-apps/tree/stable/OoyalaSkinSampleApp

If you'd like us to take a look at your skin files to try to spot the issue, please feel free to open a support ticket.

Regards,

Ana

Advisor

it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

Ooyalan

That depends on the SDK version you are using, probably using a newer version of the SDK will help?