If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Occasional Visitor

Can i make video container responsive?

Hello!

Is it possible to make video container responsive? I need to make my video fluid, but what i've tried - anyways i need to set fixed height to the container. Otherwise video is not displayed. I've tried setting up max-height and max-width of video container - doesnt work.
How can i make it totally fluid?

Thanks

Highlighted
Ooyalan

Re: Can i make video container responsive?

Our player is factory responsive so here is a code example of the things that you need in order to implement a responsive player.

<script src="//player.ooyala.com/static/v4/production/latest/core.min.js"></script>
<script src="//player.ooyala.com/static/v4/production/latest/video-plugin/main_html5.min.js"></script>
<script src="//player.ooyala.com/static/v4/production/latest/skin-plugin/html5-skin.min.js"></script>
<script src="//player.ooyala.com/static/v4/production/latest/video-plugin/bit_wrapper.min.js"></script>

<script src="//player.ooyala.com/static/v4/production/latest/skin-plugin/html5-skin.min.js"> </script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//player.ooyala.com/static/v4/production/latest/skin-plugin/html5-skin.min.css"/>

<title>V4 Player Example</title>
</head>

<body>
<div id="container1" ></div>
<script>
var playerParam = {
'pcode':'YOUR  PCODE HERE',
'playerBrandingId':'YOUR PLAYER ID HERE',
'autoplay':false,
'loop':false
};

OO.ready(function() {window.pp = OO.Player.create('container1', 'EMBED CODE HERE ', playerParam);});
</script>

Occasional Visitor

Re: Can i make video container responsive?

[ Edited ]

hello,

fluid layouts on the web ONE MEDIA TYPE stands in the way of perfect harmony: video. There are lots of ways in which video can be displayed on your site. You might be self hosting the video and presenting it via the HTML5 <video> tag. You might be using Youtube or Vimeowhich provides <iframe> code to display videos. You might be using viddler  or Blip tv which provide nested object/embed tags to display a Flash player. In each of these scenarios, it is very common for a static width and height to be declared.

regards

jayesh

Plex Kodi  Lucky Patcher