If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Custom controls on Ooyala full screen

I have integrated OOyala V4 for my project to play the videos. I am using custom controls (play, pause, forward, backward , full screen and normal screen) to control the video. I am able to play the video using ooyala plugin & able to display the controls on top of the video region w.r.t normal screen.

I have been developed respective javascript code to display controls on video region and control the video.

Skill set : Asp.Net MVC, c# and javascript

Browser   : chrome (65.0.3325.181)

Old versions of chrome browser (before 64 versions), I am able display and handle control functionalities in case of full screen mode.

Now the issue is

From chrom browser (65.0.3325.181), I am not able to display controls and not able to handle the control functionalities in case of full screen mode.

Kindly could you give me solution to resolve the problem.

regards,

chittibabu chellu

Ooyalan

Re: Custom controls on Ooyala full screen

Hello Chittibabu!

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Is there any console error observed in Chrome 65? If so, Could you please share it here so we can analyze?

Moving forward, I suggest you create a Support Ticket so you can share more information like an URL, portions of your code and other account details so we can try to reproduce the issue on our side and determine the next steps.

Thanks!

Marco Velasco.

Ooyala Technical Support Engineer.

Occasional Advisor

Re: Custom controls on Ooyala full screen

[ Edited ]

chittibabu ive been countering the same problem thankyou for noticing this i had the same question regarding the v4 for my videos
Showbox Kodi Lucky Patcher