If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Occasional Contributor

Trouble filtering by label in v3 IQ API

Hello,

I've had no problems applying a filter on asset_type for my analytics requests.

I now want (instead of filtering by asset_type), to filter on a particular label.  Yet, no matter what label I use, I keep getting the following response:

{
 "message": "Error: Unable to fetch embed codes for label"
}

This is a label that I know exists, and I am able to use the backlot GUI to filter successfully for this label over the same date range.  I verified that I am having the same problem in scratchpad as I am in my python script.  In this example, I have a label called "AOL".

Here is the command I am using in scratchpad:

/v3/analytics/reports/?report_type=performance&dimensions=asset&filters=label=='AOL'&start_date=2015-11-10&end_date=2016-10-4&limit=10

I'm pretty sure I have the filter syntax correct, as the following command returns valid results as expected:

/v3/analytics/reports/?report_type=performance&dimensions=asset&filters=asset_type=='vod'&start_date=2015-11-10&end_date=2016-10-4&limit=10

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Occasional Visitor

Re: Trouble filtering by label in v3 IQ API

Learn Official Kahoot Login Guide available for kahootlogin.me Account. Create a new account of Kahoot and Start with Kahoot Sign in for teachers/students.
Occasional Advisor

am looking for that tooo 

Occasional Visitor

Not only do many audio-video receives, media players, and how to upgrade to premium on spotify continue default support for Pandora, but so do many modern automobiles that have digital radio systems. Our Spotify superior code generator may provide different unique code with exceptional value into it using every run. That is accomplished via links that target the Spotify application itself.

https://www.talktowendys.ooo/

Occasional Visitor

Hi,

I've had no issues applying a channel on asset_type for my examination demands.

I presently need (rather than sifting by asset_type), to channel on a specific mark. However, regardless of what name I use, I continue getting the accompanying reaction:

{

"message": "Blunder: Unable to bring implant codes for mark"