If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Occasional Visitor
Accepted Solution

Which is good database for heavy query processing? Realm, coredata, or SQLite?

Hii guys, I am looking for a really good local database for my reactnative app. I am kind of stuck between realm and SQLitete. I am looking for a db that is capable of huge query processing. I've found a blog How to choose the Right React Native database for your app which compares some local databases and server side databases.

Do you think realm is capable of handling heavy query processing?

Accepted Solutions
Topics: 179
Kudos: 108
Blog Posts: 78
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 39

Re: Which is good database for heavy query processing? Realm, coredata, or SQLite?

Hi Jonathan,

Not sure this is the right forum for your question. I suggest you check out this article: https://www.infoworld.com/article/2887754/mobile-development/how-to-choose-a-database-for-your-mobil...

Best of luck to you,

Thomas

Please show your appreciation to others. If someone helps you, don't forget to give them Kudos by clicking the star button next to their post. If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."

Check out our latest Ooyala Engineering Blog!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Topics: 179
Kudos: 108
Blog Posts: 78
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 39

Re: Which is good database for heavy query processing? Realm, coredata, or SQLite?

Hi Jonathan,

Not sure this is the right forum for your question. I suggest you check out this article: https://www.infoworld.com/article/2887754/mobile-development/how-to-choose-a-database-for-your-mobil...

Best of luck to you,

Thomas

Please show your appreciation to others. If someone helps you, don't forget to give them Kudos by clicking the star button next to their post. If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."

Check out our latest Ooyala Engineering Blog!
Visitor

I fear that this forum is not about Databases.

With regards,

Zayn.

Occasional Visitor

to begin with, we were reluctant to use SQLite in our app because it makes it very hard to scale your app whilst your consumer base will increase to Nth instances. We were now not positive of coredata and Realm is what absolutely everyone has advise to my vice chairman of Engineering.

I see what you have got stated and i was questioning if it applies to local databases with react native? i have reached out to the writer as nicely, but, your insights could be beneficial as well.

Also see this 

free movie sites | IPTV kodi | spacemov | Sportsarefree.xyz

Visitor

Occasional Visitor

Thanks for this great post. This is really helpful for me. Also, see
epsxe apk

Occasional Visitor

Atlast the solution i was lookingfor. This was real helpful. Blokada apk Newpipe

Occasional Advisor

ii guess SQLite

Occasional Visitor

with my opinion the SQLite is good for that . blackamrt tvtap