If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Occasional Visitor

video doesnt play in iPhone app

We have an iOS app which loads web content using UIWebView. The web content has ooyala player embedded in it. When the video is played on iPad, it plays inline as intended. However, on iPhone, the video goes to full screen instead of playing inline. I couldn't find any parameters regarding this.

We want to play the video inline on iPhone too.

Please help & let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooyalan

Re: video doesnt play in iPhone app

Hello,

My name is Dmytro, I’m from Ooyala Technical Support.

We have iosPlayMode option for Ooyala player. Here is the link to the documentation:

https://help.ooyala.com/video-platform/api/pbv4_api_embedparams.html#pbv4_api_embedparams__skin.inli...

You can change this to inline playback (playing videos inline on the page rather than in full screen mode) by specifying "iosPlayMode":"inline" on the web page.

Could you please try the suggested solution and let me know the results?

Regards,

Dmytro

Occasional Visitor

Hello,

My name is Dmytro, I’m from Ooyala Technical Support.

We have iosPlayMode option for Ooyala player. Here is the link to the documentation:

https://help.ooyala.com/video-platform/api/pbv4_api_embedparams.html#pbv4_api_embedparams__skin.inli...

You can change this to inline playback (playing videos inline on the page rather than in full screen mode) by specifying "iosPlayMode":"inline" on the web page.

Could you please try the suggested solution and let me know the results?

Regards,

Dmytro

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch Movies Online  CyberGhost  ExpressVPN

@Rocketsing wrote:

We have an iOS app which loads web content using UIWebView. The web content has ooyala player embedded in it. When the video is played on iPad, it plays inline as intended. However, on iPhone, the video goes to full screen instead of playing inline. I couldn't find any parameters regarding this.

We want to play the video inline on iPhone too.

Please help & let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Sir, I have also been waiting for the perfect solution to this issu.

I have followed all the instructions and few guides online but they are not working.

Could someone help me.

Crowns Lite

Ooyalan

Hi,

Could you please explain the issue in details? Any steps to reproduce, screenshots will be very helpful.

---
Regards,
Dmytro Didenko
Ooyala Technical Support Engineer