Highlighted
Visitor

Integrating Ooyala Pulse to DFP and enabling Google Adx

Currently I integrating Ooyala Pulse into a workkflow where DFP is the ad-decision engine, I need to be able to send inventory to DFP then have it passed to Google AdX for programmatic transacting.

Don't seem to be able to do this, does anyone know if there are restrictions of specific requriements if a client is not using Google DAI?

Ooyalan

Re: Integrating Ooyala Pulse to DFP and enabling Google Adx

Hi,

Could you please elaborate on the business requirement? Would you like to traffic DFP impression/inventory trackers in Ooyala Pulse, so that the inventory is captured for all the ads that are served from Ooyala Pulse?

Any detailed information about the business use case, will help us to assist you effectively.

Thanks,
Ooyala Technical Support Engineer

Visitor

To explain further:

- I'd liketo use the Ooyala Server Side Ad Insertion Product and integrate this for a client

- Then send ad requests to DFP

- If DFP is unable to fill that demand then send those SSAI impressions to Google AdX

Ooyalan

Thanks for the clarification.

I'm checking with my peers to know if there are ways to achieve this requirement. I'll write back to you with an update by Monday (8th Jan 2018) or sooner if possible.

Best,

Vidya

Ooyalan

Hello,

DFP And AdX are Google products and they work together. You or the client you are working for will need to take care of that. We will integrate with DFP as the ad server by having the tag url from DFP linked to the Live channel.

DFP will send Ooyala's SSAI the ads and along with targeting information and we will play it out by adding it to the stream by calling the tag url associated with your DFP account.

Please, let us know if you have any other questions.