If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Topics: 178
Kudos: 108
Blog Posts: 78
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 39

Quickly and Easily Create Unique Video Players and Dynamic Playlists with Theme Builder

[ Edited ]

Dear Ooyala Customer,

We are excited to introduce you to the latest addition to the Ooyala Platform: Theme Builder.

Theme Builder is an easy-to-use tool, designed to help you:

• Strengthen and extend your brand by quickly and easily creating and configuring unique video players

• Delight your users by publishing video players that deliver exceptional browser playback experience across devices

• Extend engagement by integrating dynamic playlists that retain viewer attention

Theme Builder makes it easy for anyone in your organization to do all this, without writing a single line of code, then generate a single embed code for all screen sizes so you can reach audiences everywhere, fast. And of course, all of these capabilities are available via APIs to support your custom implementation needs.

Theme Builder is available to all customers at no cost starting today. To access Theme Builder, simply:

1. Navigate to https://themebuilder.ooyala.com

2. Enter your Backlot username and password

Documentation is available on our Support Site. Please check with your CSM or file a Support Ticket if you have any questions along the way.

Last but not least, we would like to thank our pre-release customers whose feedback was critical in refining and launching this product.

We look forward to hearing from you as you expand your player configurations and implement playlists to drive new engagement.

All the best,

The Ooyala Team

Please show your appreciation to others. If someone helps you, don't forget to give them Kudos by clicking the star button next to their post. If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."

Check out our latest Ooyala Engineering Blog!
Occasional Advisor

Re: Quickly and Easily Create Unique Video Players and Dynamic Playlists

Thomas -

Are Channels and Playlists compatible?  Or do PODS only use playlists created via the ThemeBuilder?

Thanks!

JT

Dell

Ooyala Alumni (Retired)

Hi John,

Channels are no longer supported. Only PODS and Playlist can be created via ThemeBuilder.

Thank you,
Paola
Please show your appreciation to others. If someone helps you, don't forget to give them Kudos by clicking the star button next to their post. If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."
Occasional Advisor

Is there a forum we should use to discuss Theme Builder features and Peoblems?

I am having a problem with the embed code feature and wasn't sure where I should post my questions to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

Topics: 178
Kudos: 108
Blog Posts: 78
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 39

Hi Bartholomew,

Great question. I am working on adding the Theme Builder forum. For now please start a new thread in the "Developers forum" with the details of your issue. I will more your post to the new forum once I have it added.

Thanks,
Thomas

Check out our latest Ooyala Engineering Blog!
Ooyala Alumni (Retired)

A forum for ThemeBuilder will be created later today.

Also, we invite you to review our documentation for "working with Embeds" if you have any problems after it, please create a support case through the support portal and so we can troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,
Paola