If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Tech Support Login

Please help - I am unable to log in to the Tech Support portal (http://help.ooyala.com/tech-support)

I have tried:

1. my community username plus ooportal.com

2. my backlot credentials

3. password reset button (no email received)

I must be missing something...Thank you in advance for any guidance

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Topics: 170
Kudos: 107
Blog Posts: 78
Ideas: 3
Solutions: 38

Re: Tech Support Login

Hi Sandy,

Did you get my private message? Were you able to switch support seats and gain access to the portal?

Best regards,

Thomas

Please show your appreciation to others. If someone helps you, don't forget to give them Kudos by clicking the star button next to their post. If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."

Check out our latest Ooyala Engineering Blog!

View solution in original post

All Replies

Hi Sandyp,

Sorry to hear you are having issues logging into our support portal.

Can you private message me your account details such as company name and email? Just click on my profile name and then click "Send this user a private message" found in the contact me area. I will have someone look into your account ASAP?

Thanks ,

Thomas

Please show your appreciation to others. If someone helps you, don't forget to give them Kudos by clicking the star button next to their post. If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."

FYI,

There was a disruption with the support portal late yesterday running into early today. Please try logging in once more.

Thanks,

Thomas

Highlighted

Hi Sandy,

Did you get my private message? Were you able to switch support seats and gain access to the portal?

Best regards,

Thomas