I created this easy guide for the folks that have never posted in the forums before.
Just follow the steps below and your on your way to publishing your first post.
1. Sign in, or register if you are new to the Community.
2. Pick the forum that best fits your product or question. In this example we are going to post in the Developers forum.
3. Click the "New Message" button.
4. Compose your message. You are free to add images, videos, and links, as well as attaching douments and PDFs. The compose page supports full HTML. Click the "Post" button when you are ready to publish.
Note: You can always go back and make edits if needed by clicking "Options".
5. Your Done! Your message is now published and will show at the top of the forum page and in the new Topics module found on the home page of the community.
You are automatically subscribed to topics that you create. You will receive an email whenever someone replies to your thread. You can also subscibe the the forum by clicking "Options" and selecting "Subscribe" as shown below.
I hope this information is helpful.
Please show your appreciation to others. If someone helps you, don't forget to give them Kudos by clicking the star button next to their post. If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."