If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Occasional Contributor

Account Asset Limitations

Can someone please explain to me where I can find my account limitations, in regards to asset ingestion.

Is there a limit for upload/storage, processed content, VOD GB delivered, etc. Where can I find this information, and if the limitations are per month or year.

Thanks!

Occasional Visitor

Re: Account Asset Limitations

Hi!

This information is not available in Backlot.

However, you can consult it with your account manager anytime you want. I have contacted him and he will provide follow up on any other questions you may have : )

Thank you!

Armando Navarro
Ooyala Technical Support Engineer

Highlighted
Advisor

To be eligible to receive SSI benefits based on disability, an SSI applicant or a current SSI recipient who is single cannot have more than $2,000 in assets. (Though not all assets count toward the SSI resource limit, discussed below.)

If an SSI applicant or recipient is married (even if only one person is eligible for disability), the asset limit is $3,000. Only the IRA or pension plan of the ineligible spouse isn't treated as part of the spouses' assets.
Advisor

[ Edited ]

To be eligible to receive SSI benefits based on disability, an SSI applicant or a current SSI recipient who is single cannot have more than $2,000 in assets. (Though not all assets count toward the SSI resource limit, discussed below.) DigitalOcean  SiteGround  iPage