Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.

New "Sign-in" Info for the Ooyala Community

by Ooyalan ‎11-30-2015 07:45 AM - edited ‎12-03-2015 10:28 AM (2,470 Views)

Hi folks,

This is an important announcement from your friendly community manager.

In an effort to make this a better community for all, we have implemented a new login system utilizing the Lithium platform for sign-on. This change will only be noticeable to members that joined before 12/2/15.

In the past, the Community sign-in was tied to your Backlot account. This was great for existing Backlot customers, but bad for everyone else who needed access to participate but did not have a Backlot account.

This new change has eliminated the need for a Backlot account. This update allows our Adtech and Nativ customers as well as prospects and industry experts, the ability to engage and participate in the forums with the rest of the community members.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause to our existing community users. This change will allow our community to grow more rapidly and drive more conversation related to the Video/OTT/VOD/AdTech space.

For existing members (joined before 12/2/15) logging into the Lithium sign-on for the first time, you must do the following:

1.)    All users must go through forgotten password flow to reset their password

2.)    All users must login with their login name, NOT email address.

Note: Some accounts have duplicate names in the system. These users will need to contact me for assistance.

If you have any questions or issues logging in, please shoot me a private message, or reach out to me at thomas(at)ooyala.com.

Thanks,
Thomas