If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Why isnt the next_page value being returned when limiting results in Discovery API?

When I do a query like this:

/v2/discover/trending/top?limit=5

I would expect, as is the case elsewhere, that I get a next_page value to get the next results. Currently I get none. What am I doing wrong? Surely the system cant be as inconsistent as to not support this in discovery?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Why isnt the next_page value being returned when limiting results in Discovery API?

Hi Oconnor,

Following up on your post. I checked with our team and it turns out our Discovery API works a bit different that our other APIs, due to the way our trending data is stored.

If you require more results, you can request a larger limit, up to a 1000.

Also, we are working to include these detials in our Discovery API documentation.

Hope this helps.

Gaby

View solution in original post

All Replies

Re: Why isnt the next_page value being returned when limiting results in Discovery API?

Hi Oconnor,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'l have to reviewe this with our core engineering team, since I'm reproducing it in our demo account.

I'l keep you infromed of what we find.

- Gaby

Highlighted

Hi Oconnor,

Following up on your post. I checked with our team and it turns out our Discovery API works a bit different that our other APIs, due to the way our trending data is stored.

If you require more results, you can request a larger limit, up to a 1000.

Also, we are working to include these detials in our Discovery API documentation.

Hope this helps.

Gaby