If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Occasional Advisor

the way to download Ooyala participant movies?

but, the web page uses Ooyala participant, which appears to section the original file into fragments which the participant itself treats as a non-slump playlist.

Is there any manner to download the videos from that page?

Occasional Advisor

Re: the way to download Ooyala participant movies?

[ Edited ]

@Ashishgada wrote:

but, the web page uses Ooyala participant, which appears to section the original file into fragments which the participant itself treats as a non-slump playlist.

Is there any manner to download ABCya the videos Adam4Adam from that POF page?

Any Updates Guys!!!!

Occasional Visitor

I am happy to report that I have made several improvements to the tool. First off I found what has been causing the ooyala errors (Was obscure) and have fixed it.

Second the service now supports whats I call generics. This means if a site has a video embedded, then it will be smart about it and try and detect the video service and follow the trail. So there will be no need to add domains to be supported anymore. This currently works on Ooyala and YouTube. Others will come soon.

You do not need to get the player.ooyala.com address either.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGKrzqNOMn0 - Here is a video instruction on "How to download Ooyala videos"

As far as I have learned, there are still applications that will help you download a video, you only need to copy the URL of the video (YouTube.com, FaceBook.com, Vimeo.com, YouKu.com, Yahoo.com, etc. 200 ). I read some essays on the Internet and it says that the entire conversion process will be carried out by the application infrastructure, and you only need to download the video/audio file from the servers. Thanks to this, the software is platform independent: you can use it on your Mac, Linux PC, or even iPhone.

Thomas Wohlford
WritingCheap service expert & writer in-chief 

Since many users asked how to download Ooyala videos, this tutorial would give you some best suggestions on how to make it easily. http://www.videograbber.net/forum/download-from-ooyala-t1420.html