If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Occasional Visitor

ios consistent data usage

What ios app uses this service?

It is consistently using data throughout the day.

Please give me any insight you may have. 

Thank you.

Brandon

Comatose1978@gmail.com 

Ooyalan

Re: ios consistent data usage

Dear,

Thank you for writing to us. We provide video content delivery services for all IOS Applications and it depends on the applications. If the App is based on news/live sports event, Ooyala will manage the Video content delivery to their applications. Example: If you checking sports event in XYZ application, the content will be delivered online when the user uses the XYZ application. My apologies If I didn't answer your question properly. Please feel free to help me understand your requirement to give you better insight.

Regards

Carrie

Ooyalan

Dear,

Hope you are doing good. Is there any update on this ticket? Please feel free to write back to me for any technical assistance. I'll be very happy to assist you with your concerns.

Thanks

Carrie

Ooyalan

Dear,

Hope you are doing good. Is there any update on this ticket? Please feel free to write back to me for any technical assistance. I'll be very happy to assist you with your concerns.

Thanks

Carrie

Occasional Advisor

Advisor

i'm fairly certain it is the podcast app in my case. i just got a message that i've used half of my data for the month and i have only had my iphone 5 for a week. i have it set to only use wi-fi, but the unplayed episodes list will still show undownloaded episodes and yesterday i noticed it was playing through items that i didn't believe were downloaded.

Highlighted
Advisor

'm fairly certain it is the podcast app in my case. i just got a message that i've used half of my data for the month and i have only had my iphone 5 for a week. i have it set to only use wi-fi, but the unplayed episodes list will still show undownloaded episodes and yesterday i noticed it was playing through items that i didn't believe were downloaded.

Subway Surfers  Psiphon  Hill Climb Racing