Users are unable to view Ooyala videos while in the "Incognito Mode" of Chrome.
DRM Authorization Error,This browser/platform combination does not allow DRM protected playback when in incognito mode. Error Code 3365, Sub Error Code: 0.
At the time of this article publication, Adobe has not resolved the issue (3365 - This browser/platform combination does not allow DRM protected playback when in incognito mode).
Chrome 27+ Version
The problem occurs because Google has made the Pepper Flash plugin as it's primary flash plug-in for the Chrome browser.
The built in Flash plug-in (Pepper Flash) breaks on a number of websites. This is well known behavior that a large number of users have been experiencing.
You can see the plugin under the Adobe Flash Player, there will be two type's listed, with one being the native app of Adobe, and other one is Pepper Flash, which is maintained by Google.
When the Pepper Flash plug-in is the primary flash, this configuration will prevent the video from playing in "Incognito mode". Follow the steps given in the below to disable Pepper Flash, using the standalone plug-in from Adobe works without issues.
1) Open the Chrome plug-ins page by typing this URL into the address bar: chrome://plugins
2) Find the "[+] Details" button in the upper right to show the details of each installed plugin and click this button.
3) Find the Flash Plug-in Section. There may be two or more files in this section.
4) In the Flash section there should be two or three different versions of Flash listed. If the Flash section only has one Flash file listed, download the Native file and install it http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?fpchrome. Note: If only one Flash plug-in is listed, disabling this version will cause issues with the browser.
5) The first plug-in listed in the Flash section is the Pepper Flash implementation. You can find this by looking for "PepperFlash" in the Location string (see yellow highlight below).
6) Click the "Disable" link.
7) Now close all open Chrome windows and tabs and restart Chrome, you should be able to see the videos playing
Note : Pepper flash may be re-enabled again when resetting the browser to default settings.