If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Occasional Advisor

Custom controls and Ooyala player (v4) controls

hi,

I have integrated ooyala player version v4 into my project and ooyala player is customised.

My requirement is To display the custom controls on video region for desktop chrome browser, mobile web chrome browser and iOS safari browsers.

I am able to display my custom controls on video region for desktop chrome browser & mobile web chrome browser.

Issue:

From iOS safari browsers, I am able to display my custom controls as well as ooyala controls on the video region. here I don't want to display ooyala controls and I want to display only my custom controls.

I have attached the sample test page and screen shot with this post. From screen shot, ooyala player controls are marked as red color.

Skill Set :    ASP.Net with MVC , C# and java script

OOyala player (V4)

custom Player configuration:

ooyalaPlayer = OO.Player.create(
'VideoPanel',
videoGuid, {
autoplay: false,
height: '100%',
width: '100%',
initialTime: 1,
showAdMarquee: true,
showInAdControlBar: false,
layout: 'chromeless',
'flashParams': {
hide: 'all',
oo_scrubber: false,
},
'scrubberParams': {
"show_play_button": false
},
onCreate: window.OnCreate,
css: '.oo_end_screen { display: none;}'

}
);

Kindly could you provide me the solution to display custom controls on iOS safari browsers.

Regards,

chittibabu chellu

Attachment
Highlighted
Ooyalan

Re: Custom controls and Ooyala player (v4) controls

Hello Chittibabu!

You can customize the Player controls by using the Skin JSON. To perform this, please check our documentation about it: 

http://help.ooyala.com/video-platform/reference/pbv4_skin_schema_docs.html

Please note that for the particular case of iOS, the fullscreen mode is handled by the native iOS player and it can't be customized. However, the inline Player can be. You’ll probably want to set {"iosPlayMode": "inline"} so that the player is displayed in inline mode initially.

Please let us know if there's any other question.

Thanks,

Marco Velasco.

Occasional Advisor

I hope this wii help you

We have a simple mobile app running in Mobile Safari (MS) on iOS. When the user scrolls down the page n pixels, a "top" button slides up from the bottom. The top button is fixed position. Problem is, when you start scrolling in MS, the navigation and toolbar UI is hidden. When you tap the "top" button, it reveals the bottom toolbar and a second tap is required to tap the "top" button. Is there any way to disable the default "tap on the bottom part of the viewport to reveal the toolbar" behavior so our top button works as expected (i.e. jumps to the top of the page with one click, not two?

also see this

IPTV Kodi

TuTuApps

Dolby atmos apk

Best radar detectors

Occasional Advisor

I hope this wii help you

We have a simple mobile app running in Mobile Safari (MS) on iOS. When the user scrolls down the page n pixels, a "top" button slides up from the bottom. The top button is fixed position. Problem is, when you start scrolling in MS, the navigation and toolbar UI is hidden. When you tap the "top" button, it reveals the bottom toolbar and a second tap is required to tap the "top" button. Is there any way to disable the default "tap on the bottom part of the viewport to reveal the toolbar" behavior so our top button works as expected (i.e. jumps to the top of the page with one click, not two?

also see this

IPTV Kodi

TuTuApps