If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Occasional Advisor

Custom controls on Ooyala Player (V4) from full screen

I have integrated OOyala player V4 for my project to play the videos. I am using custom controls (play, pause, forward, backward , full screen and normal screen) to control the video. I am able to play the video using ooyala plugin & able to display the custom controls on top of the video region w.r.t normal screen.

I have been developed respective javascript code to display controls on video region and control the video.

Skill set : Asp.Net MVC, c# and javascript

Browser   : chrome (65.0.3325.181)

Old versions of chrome browser (previous 64 versions), I am able display and handle control functionalities in case of full screen mode.

Now the issue is

From chrom browser (65.0.3325.181), I am not able to display custom controls and not able to handle the  custom control functionalities in case of full screen mode.

Kindly could you give me solution to resolve the problem.

regards,

chittibabu chellu

FullScreen.png
Ooyalan

Re: Custom controls on Ooyala Player (V4) from full screen

Hello,

Can you please help us with a sample test page?

Thanks!

Occasional Advisor

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Thanks for consider my querry.

I have attached the sample test page (Homeview.cshtml) to this post. Kindly go through this page and could you provide me the solutions for display & control the custom controls on full screen.

I am using ooyala player V4 version.

From video region, I am using mouseover event for display the custom controls &

mouseout event for hiding the custom controls.

Now the issue is

From chrome browser (previous versions - 60 ), I am able to display and handle the control functionalities from full screen. 

Now I upgraded to latest chrome version (65).  From chrom browser (65.0.3325.181), I am not able to display custom controls and not able to handle the  custom control functionalities in case of full screen mode. 

With this test page, guid is hardcoded for sample video. I con't give project related files.

mentioned below is oolaya player configuration and same one is mentioned in test page (homeview.cshtml) also.

OO.ready(function () {
window.player = OO.Player.create(
'videoContainer',
'ZodnY3ZzoClcVubVIpqF5YnKT8ayNEn4', {
autoplay: true,
height: '100%',
width: '100%',
initialTime: 1,
showAdMarquee: false,
showInAdControlBar: false,
layout: 'chromeless',
'flashParams': {
hide: 'all'
},
slice: false,
scrubberBar: false,
'slice': { hide: 'all' },
'scrubberBar': {
"playbutton": false,
hide: 'all'
},
onCreate: window.OnCreate,
});
});

Kindly could you provide me the solutions for this querry.

Regards,

chittibabu chellu

Attachment
Attachment
Ooyalan

Chittibabu, Can you please help me with supporting documents? I see the Product.js & other image files are missing in the attached folder. Once you share that with me, I'll be able to continue my investigation.

Thanks,

Rohit

Occasional Advisor

[ Edited ]

Hi ,

Thanks for quick reply, Now I have attached the testpage with this post. 

From testpage, I have removed unwanted code and removed product.js file reference & project related data.

From the testpage, I have integrated ooyala v4 with custom controls. Now custom controls are displayed in video region where you can do operations like play, pause , forward, backward, full screen and normal screen operation. We are using GUID value to play the videos and this value is hardcoaded from test page.

Skill set: ASP.Net with mvc, C# and java script

This test page is working fine on chrome versions (58 & 60), here i am able to do all operations like play, pause, forward, backward. Even from fullscreen also I am able to do operations like play, pause, forward, backward and normal screen.

Issue:

From full screen, I am not able to do operations like play , pause, forward, backward and normal screen if I upgraded to latest version of chrome (63, 64, 65).

Kindly could you provide me the solution to do operations like play , pause, forward, backward operations from fullscreen.

Regards,

chittibabu chellu

Attachment
Occasional Advisor

hi rohith,

Any updates on this issue.

regards,

chittibabu chellu

Ooyalan

Apologies for the delay, Chittibabu.

What I see is that, you are using v3 player and not v4. 

Is it possible for you to create a support ticket with us to debug this issue further? That'll help us move forward very quickly.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Rohit

Occasional Advisor

Hi rohith,

Thanks for quick reply, I have created support ticket to debug the issue. I have attached the sample code with that support ticket.  We are using the ooyala version v4 but not v3 and mentioned the below reference.

ooyala v4 reference:

<script src='https://player.ooyala.com/core/e18ab1da1813483499554ea2d8e67fbd'></script>
@*<script src="//player.ooyala.com/static/v4/stable/latest/core.js"></script>*@@
<script src="//player.ooyala.com/static/v4/production/latest/core.js"></script>

Kindly could you give me the solution for handle the control functionality from full screen.

regards,

chittibabu chellu

Attachment
Occasional Advisor

Hi Rohith,

How are you.

Any Updates on this issue.

Regards,

chittibabu chellu