If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor
Accepted Solution

Hide player control while video playing

Hi Team,

I need to hide the player contol bar while video is being played and have to show it again when user hover overs the player. Please let me know is there any in-build configuration for this or is there any work around.

Thanks,

Dhanendran

Accepted Solutions
Ooyalan

Re: Hide player control while video playing

Hello dhanendran,

Can you tell me what player you are using? If you are using player v4 this is something that is set by default please take a look at the following player:

http://teik.com.mx/uriel/p4.html

After you start playing the video the control bar will desapear and apear when user hovers over player and in player v3 you can set the control bar to do the same from backlot in PUBLISH ---> PLAYER BRANDING and uncheck Always show scrubber bar.

Greetings,

Uriel

View solution in original post

All Replies
Ooyalan

Hello dhanendran,

Can you tell me what player you are using? If you are using player v4 this is something that is set by default please take a look at the following player:

http://teik.com.mx/uriel/p4.html

After you start playing the video the control bar will desapear and apear when user hovers over player and in player v3 you can set the control bar to do the same from backlot in PUBLISH ---> PLAYER BRANDING and uncheck Always show scrubber bar.

Greetings,

Uriel

Occasional Visitor

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to hide all UI (Control bar, subtitles, unmute button in the top left corner). The use case is a video player that loops in the background of a page. I'm trying to style it to not have any UI elements, just the video itself. 

Thanks,

Han