If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Occasional Contributor

trying to update from v3 to v4 Android

I am trying to update my android SDK and getting below expection. 

any solutions?

Process: com.starhub.itv, PID: 20424
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ooyala.android.ui.AbstractDefaultOoyalaPlayerControls$PlayPauseButton
at com.ooyala.android.ui.DefaultOoyalaPlayerInlineControls.setupControls(DefaultOoyalaPlayerInlineControls.java:113)
at com.ooyala.android.ui.DefaultOoyalaPlayerInlineControls.<init>(DefaultOoyalaPlayerInlineControls.java:55)
at com.ooyala.android.ui.AbstractOoyalaPlayerLayoutController.createDefaultControls(AbstractOoyalaPlayerLayoutController.java:361)
at com.ooyala.android.ui.AbstractOoyalaPlayerLayoutController.<init>(AbstractOoyalaPlayerLayoutController.java:155)
at com.ooyala.android.ui.OoyalaPlayerLayoutController.<init>(OoyalaPlayerLayoutController.java:40)
at com.ooyala.android.ui.OoyalaPlayerLayoutController.<init>(OoyalaPlayerLayoutController.java:30)
at tv.accedo.starhubgo.starhub.activities.OoyalaPlayerActivity.onCreate(OoyalaPlayerActivity.java:156)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:6177)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1112)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2541)
at

Highlighted
Ooyalan

Re: trying to update from v3 to v4 Android

Hi Abdul,

Apologies for the late response. By referring the 'http://community.ooyala.com/t5/Ooyala-Player-V4-Forum/ERROR-PLAYBACK-FAILED/m-p/9864' I assume that you have upgraded the android SDK to V4. If not, as this issue requires some more analysis I request you to open a ticket with Technical support with more details like:
1) From which version to which version the upgrade had been carried out with the steps followed.
2) You can share your sample app as well.

3) Please refer the community post link and the error message in the support portal case.

Regards,

Vinodh