If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
Advisor

Can't connect to Ooyala Backlot

This happened yesterday for several hours. Finally was able to connect. 

This morning it happened again. I have not been able to see ANY of our videos, channels or tabs all day!

I can access the other tabs, but it just continually says, "processing request" and waiting for backlot.ooyala.

Also cannot access support. It does not recognize my email or password. Salesforce says it has sent a password reset, but nothing has shown up in my inbox or spam. I have tried this many times. 

I appreciate any help!

ps. I wonder if this is the reason I cannot make the Themebuilder embed work in our wordpress site at all. 

http://gardentv.tv/celebrity-gardens/

Ooyalan

Re: Can't connect to Ooyala Backlot

Hello =)

Thank you for contacting us, I'm Johnny, and I will be assisting you.

I've opened the link you shared, and I was able to see the player/themebuilder working properly:

http://cl.ly/image/003n1I1m0P2Q

Also, we haven't had any reports of other users regarding Backlot access. Could you please try accessing to it, and opening your site using Chrome in Incognito mode? This to disable all extensions and a clean cache, just to make sure there's nothing from outside that's causing Backlot or our player to go into a funky state.

Regards,
Johnny

Please show your appreciation to others. If someone helps you, don't forget to give them Kudos by clicking the star button next to their post. If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."
Occasional Visitor

Thanks Johnny,
Not sure what the issue was yesterday, and am shocked and pleased that it is displaying properly today. 
Regarding the access issue, for 2 hours on Sat and 10 hours yesterday I was unable to view any videos or tabs despite repeated attempts. I can't test it now, but will this afternoon. 
Thanks for yourHelp!
BTW, Shouldn't Discovery be working in themebuilder? The player that is employed on the link you shared does not have Discovery 

Blessings,

Steve Shepherd
Advisor

No issues getting on since our problem on Sunday. Thanks! 

(on behalf of Joey)