If you don't find an answer, please click here to post your question.
it
Occasional Visitor

Theme Builder Loading.....

Hello,

I am attempting to access the Theme Builder, but after I log in, it goes to the page and I get the 'Loading' prompt, but it never stops. Further, nothing else on the page is clickable. Please advise.

Thanks,

Erik

Ooyala Alumni (Retired)

Re: Theme Builder Loading.....

Hello Erik,

Thanks for reaching us out. I've logged into themebuilder and have not been able to reproduce the issue described. As this might needs further troubleshooting, please create a support case and provide network logs from your browser.

Best,

Paola Ruiz

Please show your appreciation to others. If someone helps you, don't forget to give them Kudos by clicking the star button next to their post. If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."
it
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for checking. I left it to load for about a half an hour, and if finally loaded. For the time, I am able to access Theme Builder. I'm not sure why there was such a long load time, but I will have a look on my end to see if I can rectify it here.

Ooyala Alumni (Retired)

That's definetly not an expected behavior. If you are able to replicate the issue again, please capture the network logs and create a support case. 

Thank you,

Paola

Please show your appreciation to others. If someone helps you, don't forget to give them Kudos by clicking the star button next to their post. If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."